Saturday, March 03, 2007

 

Regrets

Regrets
Here's a list of regrets of mine:

1) I regret not being able to post regrets at this time.
2) I regret not being able to post regrets earlier.
3) I regret not being able to post regrets in the future.
4) I regret not being openly gay when I was 18.
5) I regret being defiantly gay when I was 34.
6) I regret wearing clothes two sizes too small for my body when I was 38.
7) I regret not having worn my retainer at the age of 15.
8) I regret having stopped reading THE IDIOT at page 48.
9) I regret not having taken up my Freshman roommate's offer, at the end of Freshman year, to room with him and two friends of his on the fifth-floor dorm Sophomore year.
10) I regret agreeing to live off-campus with three other friends Sophomore year.
11) I regret not having asked John from down the hall, Freshman year, if he was gay.
12) I regret not having told John from down the hall Freshman year that I thought I was gay.
13) I regret not taking John from down the hall up on his offer, Freshman year, to play Frisbee with him that time he asked, he having suddenly appeared in my room with no shirt on and a bandanna around his head and cut-off shorts and a smile the size of our shared attraction.
14) I regret never knowing if the attraction referred to above was, indeed, shared.
15) I regret lunging toward Leo, one of my Sophomore roommates, in the Raathskellar and kissing him on the cheek in front of his girlfriend Beth.
16) I regret lunging toward Leo, one of my Sophomore roommates, in the Raathskellar and kissing him on the cheek in front of his girlfriend Beth, again, twenty-five seconds later.
17) I regret not admitting to the guy who came to me Senior year for advice on what he was "going through" that he was right in assuming I, too, had gone through what he was going through.
18) I regret walking around naked at those off-campus parties.
19) I regret that there was never another naked person next to me as I suddenly noticed, at various off-campus keg parties, that I was walking around naked.
20) I regret.
21) I regret.
22) I regret.
(Comment on this)
Friday, March 2nd, 20073:13 am
Scotsmen

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?