Tuesday, December 13, 2005

 

Welcome, Andrew's Readership!

Found yourself at a strange new blog? This is probably because you read one of Andrew's postings at his live journal on December 13th, 2005 -- in particular, the one in which he suggests a visit here.
Thanks for the mention, Andrew!
Tomorrow I'm going to post about the Ticketmaster Entertainment Rewards scam, which I've just reported to my credit card company. I bought an incredibly cheap McCartney ticket online and MY Entertainment Reward has been to get a little fee from a company I thought had only been sending me spam. And Ticketmaster is either unaware that its services are being used to serve the people at Entertainment Rewards or it is part of the whole thing.
To get the deal on THIS deal, check out:

http://www.entertainmentrewardscam.com

Well, I've gone ahead and posted about Entertainment Rewards, anyway...
If you look at my previous entry, you'll see me tackle the Governator.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?