Monday, July 03, 2006

 

http://imdb.com/user/ur2455157/comments

Hey, Folks,

Click on the link which is the title of this entry and you'll get to read my sometimes felicitous, generally quirky, often clumsy movie reviews.
IMDB says I may "advertize" my reviews. Here's a cut-and-paste from an email I just got from them (a confirmation of the posting of a review.) I've reproduced the link again, in case the one in the title space above resists mouse-clicking:

http://imdb.com/user/ur2455157/comments

"Please do feel free to advertise this link and let your friends know
where
they can find your reviews.
Thanks for supporting IMDb!"


Enjoy or unjoy as necessary,

Fred

Comments:
thanks for posting that link! I read a ton of 'em.
 
Thanks for reading my movie reviews. I want to write about BLOW-UP some time. It's one of the only movies I can think of that actually makes me see nature differently. When I hear wind rustling in the leaves I'm brought back to the scene in the park. Art replaces nature for me with that.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?