Thursday, August 10, 2006

 

Bookmooch [Dot] Com

Folks, check out a new site by a person (not me) who loves books and believes word should be spread without a profit motive.
Bookmooch is a site devoted to the giving away of books. You list ten books you'd be happy to send to people who want them and you create a wishlist. This is not like ebay. This is like listening to speeches in Hyde Park. There's no fee.
I have a link to the site in my sidebar. (Would like a twist of lemon with that?)
I'll list it here as well:
http://www.bookmooch.com
I have written for free. I may as well send books for free and get some for free.
First, there was the word.
Last, there was the word.
Dollars have nothing to do with the Word.

Comments:
I don't know what "phentermine" is, but I'm glad you've taken time from promoting phentermine to say my entry was "nice."
 
O.K., "Your." It's nice of you to say these nice things.
When I click on "Your," I'm told that "many bloggers choose not to make their profiles accessible."
Are you genuinely saying you like this blog of mine?
 
Thanks, Sandra!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?